Monday, March 06, 2006

Let the games begin!!


Hey its been in my blood, on my mind, in my soul and all around me!!
Yep video games, thats what I am talking about ;).
How can you call yourself a game aficionado if you dont have the essentials.
So what was I missing, ok let me list it down for you.
1. I own a gaming PC (not the best but good enough)
2. I own an N-gage
3. I own an Alienware notebook
and now the latest addition to my list....
4. I own a PS2!!!

Yeah a proud owner of PS2.
It doesnt come along with a packaged game DVD so I had to buy one for sure. Out of all the options I had I chose GTA:San Andreas.
I know there are zillions of pictures of PS2 over the net but i had to put in a couple of my own over the net.
Har khushi ke baad ek gum hot hai, its only when I wanted to save my progress in the game did I realize that I dont have a PS2 memory card. But every problem has a solution, I am gonna buy one for myself !!