Thursday, April 13, 2006

Gyaan - 1

Life....something that i have always enjoyed. I have had my share of good times, bad times, really good times and then i have also had my ugly times. But lately its been great.
Never knew what it would be like living away from home, family, friends. But now i do, and to tell you the truth, its a great experience. I always thought that it wouldnt be much different than staying at home, except for the fact that i would have to cook and wash and do a bunch of other household stuff.
I still carry the same opinion, it aint that different than staying at home. Its just that you learn to connect to people, even those whom you wouldnt have talked to if they were around you in India. You realize that everyone has their own story to narrate, and at times is great to stop speaking and start listening. I know its difficult for me to listen and you guys wouldnt believe me if i were to say that i do listen and give others a chance to talk, because the only time you must have seen me quite is when i have my mouth stuffed with food ;)
And if you are still puzzled as to y this post is called Gyaan - 1, its simple, theres more (unwanted) gyaan coming your way ;)